Join us for this Live Stream of our Demonstration.
Do you love Italian food? Then join us for an afternoon demonstration to learn all about lovely homemade pasta.
From fettuccine to pappardelle, we will show you how to make fresh, silky pasta dough from scratch in your own kitchen. We explore the magic of making stuffed pasta like cappelletti, ravioli and tortellini, show you how to cook dried pasta to perfection and explain what pasta shape goes with which delicious sauce.
You will learn a way of using up all the scrappy bits of fresh pasta to make maltagliati, along with lots of tips and techniques and master recipes for essential sauces. Recipes and tastings included.
What you’ll learn
- A selection of great recipes featuring fresh, seasonal Irish produce, much of it from our own 100-acre organic farm.
- A variety of essential techniques that you’ll use again and again in your own kitchen.
- A pack of all the recipes used in the demonstration will be provided for you to take home.
- This demonstration session shows how dishes are prepared from scratch, with overhead mirrors and two monitors showing close-up handiwork. Our teachers will share a wealth of knowledge through expert tips and techniques.
- Students can ask questions and will have the opportunity to taste the dishes at the end of the demonstration.
Good to know
- Our shop will be open for further inspiration: discover new cookery books, kitchen equipment and the best quality ingredients.